We, through "TeleUpachar" website and Platforms, make certain that telehealth related information is available to you and also facilitate your access to telemedicine and expert medical services (hereinafter "TeleUpachar Health Services"). We own and operate (i) publicly available website, https://www.teleupachar.com (hereinafter, “Website”), and (ii) various web-based and mobile applications which require you to register and create an account in order to use our services (collectively, “Platforms”). By using the Websites and/or the Platforms, you expressly agree to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should immediately cease to use and/or access all of the associated Websites and Platforms. You are recommended to print a copy of these Terms and Conditions for your records. You may contact the Administrator if you have further questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COLLECTION, USE, AND DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
Either TeleUpachar or a third-party vendor (such as Google Analytics) on behalf of TeleUpachar may automatically collect information while Visitors browse the Websites. We may collect such information by tracking, or asking a third-party vendor to track, your click-stream activity when such information is not tied to a user ID through the use of "cookie" technology or by tracking internet protocol (IP) addresses, as explained below.
Because we want our Websites to better serve visitors' needs, we collect some basic information about Visitors and their devices, including, but not limited to:
- IP address;
- Operating system;
- Browser software;
- Internet Service Provider;
- Geographic Location;
- Type of Device;
- Mobile device crash information;
- Locale and language of device and whether it has fingerprint/face sensors;
- Dates and times, you accessed and used the Website, features you used in the Website, and how long you use the Website overall;
- Links you click and pages you view within the Website; and
- Pages you view before and after you leave the Website
We use this information to continuously enhance our Websites and to better serve our visitors' needs. The Information collected from Visitors on our Websites may be shared with our suppliers and vendors and used in the aggregate to create summary statistics that help us analyze the Websites' usage trends, assess what information is of most and least importance, determine technical design specifications, arrange the Websites in the most user-friendly way, and identify system performance or problem areas.
By continuing to use the Websites, you hereby consent to the use and disclosure of your Information as set forth below and you waive your right to file a complaint pursuant to Nepal’s Individual Privacy Act 2075 along with any other prevailing laws, against collecting, using your personal information which has been shared with us pursuant to this policy:
- Within TeleUpachar or with our service providers such as a cloud service provider in Nepal or anywhere in the world for data storage;
- With our financial, insurance, legal, accounting or other advisors that provide professional services to us;
- To respond to a subpoena notice, legislative or judicial order, legal process, or government's request;
- To protect, establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims;
- To investigate, detect, suppress, prevent or take action regarding illegal or prohibited activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the reputation or physical safety of any person;
- If we are to be sold, merged, or amalgamated or substantially all of our assets are to be sold or disposed of, your personal information may be transferred to a potential purchaser if, and to the extent necessary, it is required for the purposes of deciding whether to proceed with the proposed transaction and completing it.
Like many companies, we may use "cookies" to help you better navigate the Websites. A "cookie" is a small piece of information sent by TeleUpachar's web-based applications that are stored by your web browser on your computer's hard drive or device. Cookies enhance your online experience by saving your preferences while you are visiting a particular Website. The cookies do not contain any identifiable information and cannot profile your system or collect information from your hard drive. Most Internet browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can set your browser to refuse them or to alert you when they are being sent.
YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Amendment. You have a right to request that TeleUpachar amend or delete the Personal Information it collects from your use of the Websites if you believe it is incorrect or incomplete, and you may request an amendment or deletion for as long as the Personal Information is retained by TeleUpachar. You must submit your request in writing or verifiable electronic mail to TeleUpachar (email@example.com) and provide a reason to support the requested amendment. TeleUpachar may, under certain circumstances, deny your request by sending you a written notice of denial.
Questions or comments regarding this Policy should be submitted to the Privacy Officer by mail or electronic means as follows:
Vriya Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Registered Address: Lalitpur Municipality, Lalitpur – 03, Nepal
Current Address: Shreenagar Marga, 334/77, Shankhamul, Kathmandu